Thursday, August 27, 2009

Have you forgot to say "I DO" to your other half ? Part 1 of 2

I was writing the second part of the previous blog this morning when a gust of wind blew past. It was a cold one as the sky had opened up during the early morning hours.

I immediately rush to my baby side to add small blanket over him. PLEASE REMEMBER, don't let your baby catch the cold. Keep them warm. Don't underestimate the coldness of wind.

A thought came to my mind..... I am caring for the child... I had overlooked someone... She had been The One with me for the past 10 years. Beside me, having sour, sweet, bitter and hot moments with me... It did not occur to me that She might be feeling cold too. She too might need a warm hug to reassure her my warmth feelings and loves...

To all males with your Loves Ones, Yes, I mean your wife or girlfriend. Do remember your pledge of Love and Wedding Vows. You might not take it seriously but trust me, Your Other Half DO !

2 comments:

  1. So sweet Gabriel ^^ , I would like to have one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said... men often neglect their wives..

    ReplyDelete