Saturday, August 15, 2009

Responsibilities

Simple word to spell for majority of people. But not many people actually knew the true definition of it. Especially if you are not in the shoes of Father, Wife and Grand Parents.

My son, Issac just become a one month baby on Sunday. We had a baby shower. Many guests turn up and my parents' home was jammed pack during the lunch peak. I am amazed at the amount of guests that can be squeeze into a 2 room condo. But that is not as important as what I am going to say next.

As I walk around to entertain the guests, I can't help but asking my friends whom are already one child or two. How did they coped with having a child or baby at this moment? Waking up to feed the baby, taking care the needs of wife, take into emotional aspect of their wifes, etc..

If you asked me are the above mention duties? I would prefer to call it a Father's RESPONSIBILITIES. Nothing to fear, just that we need to fine tune our mentally aspect. Agreed? More to write soon.. Seeya...

No comments:

Post a Comment